My Heaven Must Open
Bible Reading Luke 3:21-22, 2Chr 7: 13-14, Isaiah 64:1
1. Father I praise you, You are the possessor of Heaven and Earth.
2. Father, thank You for giving me access to all spiritual blessings in heavenly places through Jesus Christ.
3. I command all the cloud of sins and wickedness resulting in closed heaven to roll away now in the name of Jesus.
4. I decree that my destiny shall not cooperate with poverty.
5. I command my head to rebel against any curse of poverty and failure in Jesus name.
6. O Lord, tear the heaven and let Your presence flow down in Jesus name.
7. Father, I humbly ask you for rain in the time of latter rain, give me showers of rain and blessing in Jesus name.
8. Father, open the heaven and command angelic traffic in my favour in Jesus name.
9. Let every roadblock to my spiritual and physical breakthrough be removed now by fire in Jesus name.
10. Father, let your angel descend from heaven and roll away every stone of reproach assigned against my destiny in Jesus name.
11. The heaven above me will not be likes brass and the earth underneath me will not be like iron in the name of Jesus.