My Star! My star!! My Star!!! Arise and Shine
Isaiah 60; 1-5, Gen. 13: 17, Psalm 3:3, Luke 7:14, Psalm 40:1-3
1. I arise from every form of sin and I receive forgiveness through the power in the blood of Jesus.
2. Father spiritually and physically, I arise from where I used to be and relocate to where God wants me to be from now on in Jesus name.
3. Powers waiting to mock my downfall, you are a liar, you will wait in vain.
4. My star my star my star hear the word of God, Arise and Shine in Jesus name.
5. ( call your name aloud) arise and shine, your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you in Jesus name.
6. The glory of the Lord shall be seen upon me in the name of Jesus.
7. Helpers of destiny shall gather themselves unto me in Jesus name.
8. The abundance of the sea shall be converted unto me and the wealth of the wicked shall be transferred to me in Jesus name.
9. The Lord will decorate my life and destiny with mercy and favour in Jesus name.
10. O God revive me in every area of my life in Jesus name.
11. I receive the power of God to move forward in every area of my life in Jesus name.
12. Every foundation of hardship prepared for me by my ancestors, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
13. Every curses of hardship and slavery operating in my life be broken in Jesus name.
14. Father position me in the centre of divine favour in the name of Jesus.
15. Every gang up of enemies against my life and family will not stand in Jesus name.
16. Every power trying to steal my crown be crushed by Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Every evil garments placed upon my life receive fire and burn to ashes in Jesus name.
18. Every issue that looks impossible in my life, make it possible without further delay in the name of Jesus.
19. Father turn every issue of sorrow in my life to laughter for the glory of Your name.
20. O Lord wherever my blessings is being hanged in the four corners of the world, command release upon me in Jesus name.
21. Thank God for answered prayers